Effluent Treatment Plants
WATERTEC is a specialist in industrial effluent treatment. We have created a pan India reputation for providing professional, technical and cost effective Effluent Treatment Plants
Effluent Treatment Plants
WATERTEC is a specialist in industrial effluent treatment. We have created a pan India reputation for providing professional, technical and cost effective Effluent Treatment Plants.
Integrated Effluent Treatment Solutions
- Design and supply of Effluent Treatment Plants and associated equipment
- Pilot effluent treatment plant trials
Design and Supply of Effluent Treatment Plants and Associated Equipment WATERTEC has a proven record in designing and supplying effluent plants. We can supply the equipment for customers to install or arrange for our team of highly skilled engineers to carry out the installation onsite.
Conventional treatment of effluents, depending upon the specific needs, includes flocculation, flotation, aeration and standard clarification technologies. WATERTEC has experience in designing and installing these technologies successfully in a wide range of industries. Our design method normally includes the approach of taking industrial effluent through physico-chemical conventional treatment stages followed by supplemental membrane treatment where this is needed, for instance due to regulatory requirements.
Types of plant include:
- Chemical Precipitation
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- pH Correction
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Biological Treatment
- Dosing Systems
As well as supplying new equipment, WATERTEC can refurbish existing plant or supply refurbished plant.
With over twenty years of experience in effluent treatment, WATERTEC can offer the following Effluent Treatment Solutions:
- Assessment of existing plant with a report detailing areas of improvement
- Cost saving assessments
- Effluent treatment feasibility studies
- Maximization of existing treatment chemistry or plant
- Service visits
- Training for site operations staff
- Waste reduction
Pilot Effluent Treatment Plant Trials
WATERTEC has its own pilot plant which can be hired for onsite treatment projects. The pilot plant and its services are customized to customer's needs. The hiring cost can also be refunded against purchase of new plant.
The pilot Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) consists of:
- Dosing Unit
- Filter Press
- Lamella Settler including Flocculation Tank
- Treatment Tanks
- Ultrasonic Reactor
The pilot Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) can be used to treat between 1-5 m3/hr.
- Automobile Industry
- Chemical & Paint Manufacturing Companies
- Coolant Treatment
- Dairy Industry
- Electroplating and Coating Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Laundry Effluent (detergent and salts recovery)
- Metals (including Arsenic) and Metal Recovery
- Paper and Packaging (Organics and Hardness) and Recovery
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pickling Industry
- Shipyard Effluent
- Sugar Industry
- Textile & Dye Applications (Dye and PVA Recovery)
Selection of a plant depends on application, water quality and water consumption. Our water experts are at your service to ensure the best customized solution.